Monday, May 10, 2010

Blood under nail. Huge problem.?

So a while ago my thumb got slammed into a locker and there's blood under my nail. It's been there for a while. At the very bottom of my nail it was cracking so I scratched it and now there's a hole. Is my nail gonna fall off? Cause I'd prefer that to draining the blood.Blood under nail. Huge problem.?
if theres blood under the nail it won't fall . i and that happen to me before but it was near the cuticle and blood was there under the skin but nothign really happen to my finger really. so i don't think it will fall of and the blodd will eventually goo away or dry .Blood under nail. Huge problem.?
You don't need to drain the blood. Your fingernail will grow and eventually, you'll get a new nail. It will probably take nearly a year to get a whole new nail. I lost a fingernail when I was a kid. It took a long time to grow back, but now I can't remember what finger it was. It looks normal. If your fingernail does fall off, protect it. It will hurt if you bump it without a fingernail to protect it. It is hard to say if you will lose the nail or not. If the hole is small, you probably won't. If it's huge, maybe.
i have your answer to your question please im me

No comments:

Post a Comment