Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail Salon Problem?

Whenever I go to get a pedicure or to get my eyebrows waxed at a nail salon, I always get an Asian woman to do the job. I don't have anything aganist Asians but why do they always start talking really fast to each other in front of their customers?Nail Salon Problem?
Haha, I know what you mean.


The Asian lady who does my nails is really nice and always does a great job with my nails.


But it gets sooooo annoying when they start talking to each other in their own language.


It makes me feel really weird, cuz I always think that they are talking about me!Nail Salon Problem?
I always know they are talking about me. It's so obvious but you can't prove it LOL. Anyway it would be nice to hear from an asian who works in a nail salon to see why they do it. It actually really bothers me.
I have no idea but it sure is irritating not knowing what they are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment