Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail polish problem! Please help! ?

Fall is the season for red. At least for me. I love red nails. Only not all the time. But no matter what brand of nail polish i buy, when I take it off there is that redish pinkish stain still left on my nails. It drives me nuts! and I have tried all the tricks. Including coating them with several coats of clear top coat first. and nothing works. Does anyone know of a brand of polish that doesn't stain, or polish remover strong enough to remove these stains? Nail polish problem! Please help! ?
how about trying a different color or going to the nail shop.





if you file your nails with a buffer thingy it will get rid of the top layer of your nails, resulting in no pinkish nails Nail polish problem! Please help! ?
I use this instant nail polish remover, I don't know the actual namee..... but it works really well! It takes off the polish completely with one swipe. And it smells like cucumber melon too! If I can find it I'll edit this to include the name =]
try getting a cheap brand of red nail polish (works for me) and add clear coat b4 you do your red nail polish!! get your nail polish from the 1$ store and get the jordana brand and its pretty decent people wont ever suspect that its 1$ material lolz
the strongest thing to remove it is the PURE acetone nail polishh remover.try OPI or MAC they r more expensive how ever they are by far the best quality they may leave you a clear nail!!!
Well I heard this trick that works put several covers of white nail polish on before the red.

No comments:

Post a Comment