Friday, May 14, 2010

Really bad nail biting problem.?

Yes, I admit it, I bite my nails. It's gotten even worse now, and I don't know why. I have tried everything - from acrylic nails, to the bad tasting stuff, to putting on gloves, literally everything. I think it's time to visit the doctor before it's too late. It's causing so many problems for my self esteem. Every time I look at my nails, I feel like a horrible person. I am disgusted beyond belief. My best friend has long and beautiful nails, but once I glance at my nails, the hate for myself starts all over again. I really think that I need to see a doc. I want to have beautiful nails, but I can't achieve that with this stupid habit. Don't tell me to buy the bad tasting stuff, because I have already tried that.





What do you think?Really bad nail biting problem.?
try putting on those plastic fake nails on and by the time they fall off, ur real nails will be nice and bigReally bad nail biting problem.?
well, what works for me is getting really good manicures, because there is no part to bite off. But, you can put bandaids on your fingers? or try keeping something else always in your mouth, like a lollipop, gum, mint, ect.
Honestly, best thing that's worked for me is polishing my nails. Every time you bite your nails you wont only get a bad taste, you'll get a mouthful of nail polish chippings. Plus, your nails will look cute.
I used to bit my nails bad! Now I need to keep nail polish on them at all times, esp. colors I love! If I see the gorgeous colors on my nails I don't want to bite them...
wear gloves lol
Don't be ashamed, I'm a boy and do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment