Monday, May 10, 2010

HELP! Major Nail Polish Problem!?

Ok, I'm sure this sounds majorly vain, but I have glitter nail polish on my toes and I can't get the glitter off with regular nail polish remover, scraping it with an emery board, or using my fingernails. What should I do? I need an answer so I can be ready for a big day tomorrow! Hurry!HELP! Major Nail Polish Problem!?
just paint over itHELP! Major Nail Polish Problem!?
The moistened nail polish pads by cutex works the best. it is a felt pad that really grips onto the glitter to take it off. It has to be the acetone ones.
Soak the nail in the nail polish remover scrub and then wash your feet in the sink or tub and repeat until the glitter comes off.
go over it with another nail polish and then wipe it off. it woks.
Try soaking them in nail polish remover and then in water...rub lotion on them too, that way they don't dry out and the skin becomes cracked. It should come off pretty well then!
try acetone
try acetone polish remover some nonacetone removers are not strong enough. you can also try using a buffer to get it off you dont need to buff hard just a couple of swipes and it should be off. what happens is the polish dries under the glitter and it cements the glitter on the nail so buff it a little then try the polish remover. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment