Monday, May 10, 2010

How to solve a biting problem around nails.?

i have picked at the skin around my nails, and i have bits of flaky skin. (like bits of skin hanging off, only little though)


how can i grow these back?


because when the skin starts to grow back, it comes back as it did before with bits-of skin hanging off.


so then i tear the bits off to let them start growing again.


and the circle continues.





i'd like nice nails and i want to know what i could do =[


i try to stop picking at them.





any answers welcome XDHow to solve a biting problem around nails.?
your supposed to put this nail cream i got ......


i have a similar problem just like you so my aunt got me this cream it is great !! you can find it in boots .... you go to boots and tell them about your nail and they will give you the suitable cream !!!





good luck hope everything gets sorted and your fingers would look nice and natural...


XxX zAhRa XxXHow to solve a biting problem around nails.?
I have the same problem and what I do is put plasters around my fingers to stop me biting them.Within a few days they began to heal and they look so much better that I find I don't do it..Also there is a product on the market called stop n grow,it's really for nail biters but works just as well on skin biters as it tastes disgusting.
just tell yourself all the time that you won't bite your nails and eventually you won't





it worked for me
Try going to a nail salon! Maybe they can help you with that problem.
Just leave them to heal up naturally
tape around it with clear tape

No comments:

Post a Comment