Friday, May 14, 2010

Huge nail polish problem on eyelids. How to get rid of it?

Okay, I need help and I need it fast. I was going to go out tonight for the first time in months and disaster fell upon me. I decided to paint my nails with some old, but decent nail polish I had at my office while my friend was driving on the freeway. As I was tugging at the cap to open the encrusted bottle, it opened explosively covering my eyelids. We couldn't get off the road for 20 minutes and by the time I got to my sink, it had solidified. I now have a 2 mm thick layer of nail polish on my upper eyelids. I can't open my eyes fully nor close them. I tried pealing it off under wet conditions, but my eyelid skin started to peal offas well. I tried acetone, but it got into my eyes and it hurts so much!!! I don't know what to do I look like a freak. I'm begging you! please PLEASE help me!!!Huge nail polish problem on eyelids. How to get rid of it?
Maybe you could gets nuw eyelidz; like at da mall or sumptin.Huge nail polish problem on eyelids. How to get rid of it?
Hahaha now you know never to open or use nail polish in a car again :)


Why on earth would you do a stupid thing like that?? I'm referring to acetone on your eyelid,idiot. That's how you go blind.





Now before you do another idiotic move go to the nearest hospital or call one of those help hotlines they should help you.


As for the acetone,wash your eyes out with cold water.
DON';T use polish remover whatever you do. You will go blind. GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!!!!!!! They have a special solution that only they can use. Also they can check your eyes and make sure they are okay. My best wishes are with you. And don't listen to the other jerks that are no help. Things like this happen.
call the poisons info hotline for your area, they will advise you. Even go to the ER, I'm sure your not the first to have this happen and they can check none is in your actual eye
Go to the ******* doctor, do not put anything else like, aceton, or anything like that onto your eyes again.
it is going to have to come off on its own...no remover or other chemical on the eyes please! geeze! try oil...olive or baby...normally nail polish comes off of skin very easily ...unless of course you have smudged it...good luck!
Put fingernail polish remover on them but try not to get it into your eyes.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah鈥?br>










Hahahahaha.....





You made my day =)
use Vitamin E oil... i PROMISE you it works for all sorts of things...


i use it when i try to take off Eyeshadow that doesn't come off... it works great
No. Really? Write a screenplay.
Ok here's what you do.


Get a wash cloth and soak it in hot water then lay it over your eye to warm up the polish. It will soften it up and then you can scrape the thick part off. Not peel it off just make it a little thinner by scraping off the top.


Get off what you can like that, then get a qtip and put hot water on it then nail polish remover. (the water dilutes it) it will take a while but it will get it off without getting it in your eyes.


You can also try a cotton ball with water and remover on it and keep your eye shut tight. Just remember to use hot water!

No comments:

Post a Comment