Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail Biting Problem HELP????

I have a major biting problem with my nails, they are so short, that they are like almost touching the bottom end of my fingers. I've tried all of these..





Lemon Juice


Hot Sauce


Nile Biting Formula


Nailpolish


Gloves





And none of those work. Help???Nail Biting Problem HELP????
I had a problem with biting too. I tried all of the things you mentioned and the one that worked for me the most was the nail biting formula. Its like nail polish but with a really really bitter taste right? I found that worked.. but what got me to stop completely was my braces I got them on in november and i havent bitten them since. :) But id say try the formula again . but reapply often so the bitterness stays on your nails.


I also get acrilic nails put on . expensive but works for the time the nails are on.. just be sure not to bite them off when they nails finally grow out like I did ... : P





Good Luck 鈾モ櫏





BTW %26gt; Im on my bfs account :p mine is 鈾?Robyn just in case you are wondering..:)Nail Biting Problem HELP????
I have the exact same problem!


I used to get my nails done, kind of short but long enough to look better than the bit ones.


Now i cant cause of my contacts but good luck.
You should get some aloe and put on each nail. I bet you will never bite it again. Its really bitter, its not good to bite your nails you get all the germs in your mouth.. ewe thats disgusting. Good luck you can do it. I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it you just don't know how, instead of biting your nails, chew gum are eat candy or something.
The way I stopped --


THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I HAD PARASITES IN MY TUMMY!


i never bit my nails after that..


YUCK!


xx
well i just want you to know that what you're putting in your mouth it totally disgusting. you know all that nasty dirt under your nails? you are eating that and its going into ur intestines and YUCK...its gross. do you ever get those white pimple like things in your mouth that hurt a lot? thats what they're from...and if that dosn't work, get acryllic nails, they taste bitter when u bite and you stop...or get braces =]
dip your nails in poison





i'd like to see you bite them afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment