Monday, May 10, 2010

Help Me With My Nail Biting Problem!?

I've bitten my nails for six years. I can't stop. I try putting on nail polish, but I scrape it all off (I know, kinda gross) in one day. I try playing with a ball to keep my hands busy but I always forget to bring it and lose them. I also try disciplining myself but I end up doing it subconciously and when I get nervous or excited. Any suggestions?Help Me With My Nail Biting Problem!?
Try wearing a rubber band around your wrist....when you have the need to ';pick';, twist the rubberband instead. Don't even take it off. After your nails have grown out...reward yourself with something that you have wanted for awhile.Help Me With My Nail Biting Problem!?
try to stay bussy or put something really nasty on ur hands so u wont bite them so they can taste nasty u know


something like spicy stuff or some food u just dislike
If your really desperate wrap band aids around the tips of your fingers so you cant bite them
Perhaps wearing gloves might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment