Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail CUTICLE problem.. please help! :)?

Ok, ever since I was a little girl I've always had really dry cuticles that grow, I know.. gross! I have to get a manicure every couple of days or my cuticles get really nasty. No one in my family has this problem. I've tried just conditioning them very often and not cutting them, but they grow and nothing works. My nails are very healthy and my overall skin is not dry at all. I have no idea what's up with my cuticles! Is this a condition? Is there something I can do, medically wise?Nail CUTICLE problem.. please help! :)?
I would just use a straight up cuticle REMOVER cream. and it will remove the cuticle all together. and remember to push them back with an orange stick when they grow out or they will over grow on your nail to cause hangnails.Nail CUTICLE problem.. please help! :)?
how about trying cuticle oil or massage oil 4 the hands with a nail filer it should help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment