Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail biting problem.?

Does anybody have any tips on how to stop biting your nails?


I bite mine vigorously when i am stressed or upset, especially.Nail biting problem.?
put on that disgusting tasting clear nail polishNail biting problem.?
it takes practice.





get some acrylics put on... I didn't bit those, and it makes for good practice. Fine another way to relieve your stress. get a squishy ball, and kneed that with your fingers when you're stressing rather than fussing over your nails.





you could try the no bit nailpolish, but I find that irritating when i'm eating cheetos and can't lick my fingers.





keep your hands busy and your mind occupied.








practice.
ok when i was little like 7 or 8 i had never had a manicure and i thought they were awesome but i had a HUGE nail biting problem... so my mom said if you quit biting your nails you can get a manicure so in about 2 or 3 weeks i quit my nail biting and got a manicure and i've never bit my nails then well unless it like broke and its too far back but i had to then but its not a habbit anymore.... sorry about tha long story ...


well tha point was set up a goal or a reward or whatever for youself if you quit bitin your nails and if you really really want it you'lll quit.:]

No comments:

Post a Comment