Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail biting problem...I've stopped but there still is a problem! What should I do?

ok I'm almost 14 now and I used to bite my nails since I was 9 or 10. I stopped biting them when I turned 11 or so. I trim my nails every week and now they're properly trimmed and clean, But the problem is my nails are tiny! What can I do to make them bigger. Even when I grow them out and the white part on the tips of my nails are long, they are tiny! What should I do? I don't wair nail polish because it will be obvious my nails are small:[Nail biting problem...I've stopped but there still is a problem! What should I do?
Do you mean they're small compared to other people's nails? Or that they won't grow very long?





If they're small compared to other people's nails, there's nothing you can do about that. It's just like having freckles or a long pointy nose, it's just a part of you and if you look at your relatives one probably has the same thing.





If they won't grow very long, try taking calcium and a multivitamin. Some people take gelatin supplements too to help with hair and nail growth.Nail biting problem...I've stopped but there still is a problem! What should I do?
in the nail polish aisle they have something call nail growth activator and its in a nail polish bottle and you apply it just like nail polish.





it will make your nails strong and will help make them grow longer.





its by sally h.
If you have stopped biting your nails than its not a problem ,


just let your nails grow out


and paint them with one of those clear nailpolishes that makes the nails grow longer - faster .


be sure to keep them clean .


and DO NOT BITE THEMM ! (:
wear a disgusting-tasting clear top coat





or wear mittens/gloves until you stop

No comments:

Post a Comment