Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail biting problem?

I know it's gorss. I know the germs. I know I know about all that kinda stuff, but I can't stop and it's just not when I'm nervous.Nail biting problem?
hi, i was a nail biter too, for years. when i wanted to try to quit, i kept my nails filed nice and kept nail polish on them. and as they started to grow out, they looked so nice, my hands looked so pretty. and that's how i did it.


good luck! :)Nail biting problem?
put nasty tasting nail polish on your nails it made me stop biting my nail. if that duznt help then try chewing gum!
I think I might be able to help each other could you please drop me an email as im doing a project on stress and nail biting if you are interested to help.
actually even i had that habit and i've learnt that its all up to u...next time u find that nail goin in ur mouth..stop urself..say that ur not gonna do it..cut n file them nicely and feel good about ur nails. plz make a conscious effort to this effect and u'll surely lose this habit...good luck!
Hey i think its OK cuz i all ways bite my nails too when i get nervous
Well the best possible way is to substitute your nails with something else. Make sure you always have a chewing gum with you and pop one in your mouth when you get the urge to bite your nails.
if u go to a drug store you can probably bye a medicine you can put on your nails that way when you break the habit.It worked 4 my friend.
Rub your nails with a jalapeno pepper...your nails will be spicy and hot..you'll stop bitting your nails
you can control it through your minds....


';remember'; brain is the master organ of the body and it controls everythingt throughout your body.
What are you asking here?


I saw a woman biting her nails the other day and I thought, ugh! she looked disheveled and nervous. Think about how others might view you. (I know, I know, don't judge a book by it's cover- but everyone does.)


Maybe try that ';Bitrix'; (sp?) stuff for nail biters. It puts a terrible, bitter taste on your nails to help you curb the problem. Or maybe fake nails?


Good luck. Get pretty nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment