Monday, May 10, 2010

I need help with me nail biting problem!?

HELP!!!!! i have been biting my nails for alll my life( as long as i can remember) and I NEED to stop!! I herd about the rubberband thing and i tryed that! My sister said that i should not do that because it is hurting yor body! It also hurts ! after 3 days of it have not been abale to stop thinking about chuwing them! i am suc h a dork! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!I need help with me nail biting problem!?
dip your fingers in something that taste really bad.... pure vanilla is a good one or that hot sauce from chineese resturants.... or you can use some fingernail polish remover on your fingers, i can't stand the taste of that stuff if i get it anywhere close to my mouth!





don't worry about being a dork.... my husband's sister told me he sucked his thumb till he was 18.... :)


good luckI need help with me nail biting problem!?
get fake nails. you will then only chew on the fake ones but because theyre too hard to cut/ chew, you will get tired of bitting them and when you take them off, you will no longer feel the need to bite on them
The next time you go to the store check out the aisle with the nail clippers, fake nails, polish, etc. and look for a bottle that says ';Bite It'; with a red line through it. My three year old was biting her finger nails and toe nails!! I bought this stuff and was putting it on her nails. I got some on me and didn't realize it until I tasted it. DISGUSTING! I don't know what is in it, but if it doesn't work, nothing will!
It's not very PC, but my dad told my brother that it was the first sign of homosexuality. That was 15 years ago when there was no PC.
I put on fake nails for about a year, cause they don't taste good. After a few times I mean several times of trying to bite I stopped. Thats what worked for me.
stop thinking about biting your nails and keep busy. i quit 5 years ago after over 50 years of biting my nails.
uh i got a container of stuff called Thum and you paint it on your nails and everytime you go to bite them it tastes bitter. I tried just painting them and I still bit them so I found that at Walgreens and it worked. I also had been biting my nails for my whole life.
I was able to stop biting my nails with a product called Stop Bite.


In a week, I no longer had the urge.


You paint it on your nails, and for days it tastes so terrible that you have to brush your teeth each time you put your fingers in your mouth.


It doesn't wash off. You do have to be careful with finger foods however, as it seems to transfer somehow.


It works though, 100%. I had bitten my nails for 20 years. To the quick.


You can buy it in any drugstore. It is the same thing they use to keep children from sucking their thumbs. So if you can't find one, you should be able to find the other.


Good luck.
Go to a manicurist and get some fake fingernails. They're too tough to bite through without making a significant effort and eventually, you'll give up trying. Even if it doesn't work, you'll at least save your poor cuticles.





Of course, the key is to not give in to the urge. The hardest part is in the beginning but once you get use to the idea of not biting them, it will get easier and you'll eventually stop thinking about it. If you feel you MUST bite, carry a straw with you and bite on that instead.
PUT SOMETHING THAT IS BITTER TASTING ON THEM......LIKE BAKING SODA OR SOMETHING.......NOTHING THAT WILL KILL U!!!!!! BUT JUST SOMETHING THAT'S BITTER..... WOULD TRY THIS AT HOME FIRST THOUGH.....DON'T WANT TO BE WALKING AROUND WITH A WHITE POWDERY SUBSTANCE ON UR HANDS IN PUBLIC.......LOL...MOST HABITS ARE KICKED AT HOME THOUGH.. SO GIVE IT A SHOT
nail polish.


you'd maybe stop if you put on nail polish.
I bite my nails as well i don't know how but my friend said if you'll keep on biting them it might cause a heart attack.
go to a salon and have acrylic nails applied. Bet ya won't chew on them without hurting yourself !
just pretend that you rubbed them in dirt..or puke or somthing gross..would u want to put that back in your mouth..no
rub some garlic on your nails ... im sure you wont want to have the taste of garlic on your mouth all the time.... and it will also help your nails grow faster and stronger
my daughter used to do it until we put that yucky tasting stuff on her nails . it worked right away.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment