Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a problem with my toe nail?

please help me????


a lady stepped on my big toe with a high heel and now my toe nail is completely off. about how long do you think it will take to grow back. what about if i wrap my toe nail back on to my toe; will it stop my new toe nail from growing in? please help it hurts big time.I have a problem with my toe nail?
Well don't wrap your toenail back on! Just leave it be and it should heal itself. I have had my toenail removed twice and my friend had the same thing happen as you. Just use a bandage or large band aid and try to keep it clean and sanitized.I have a problem with my toe nail?
just wait for ayee lil it will grow back on its own





if any thing go to doc and get somee pain killers for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment