Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a nail biting problem, and I want to get fake nails but.......?

My mom and dad always so no! I can pay for it my self, and I tell them that, but they still refuse! I want to get them down at a nail solon, with full sets of nails(comes with manicure) for 20 bucks!! cheap right?! so i wanted to get them done there, but my mom and dad still say no!! the nails are also supposed to stay on for up to 3 months!!! how can i get my parents to let me get fake nails?!


Also, how can i get out of my habit?!I have a nail biting problem, and I want to get fake nails but.......?
I think i have the answer to your problem but i can't assure you that it will work if you won't take control of your nail biting habit. I heard this idea from The View which was mentioned by ';whoopi goldberg.';





She said that imagine how many times you use the toilet and how many times you flush it. Imagine the dirty stuffs that you've been touching during the day...Imagine how merry the germs are while travelling through your digestive system ...EEEEwwwwww!I have a nail biting problem, and I want to get fake nails but.......?
I stop biting my finger nails for good after I got acrylic nails for the first time.
Yes, then the nails need re-filled every 2-3 weeks and you pay the same each time. It can cost $50-60 each month.





If you buy some pretty colors of nail polish, you might not want to bite your pretty nails. They feel different with polish on them and that might keep you from wanting to bite them.
How old r u? Have you asked them why you cant get them. i bite my nails and getting fake nails was hte best thing ever it helped me to not bite them anymore and my real nails even grew. jsut talk to them and ask them why you cant get them.
I too have a nail biting problem, I got fake nails, wasted 20 bucks, and I chewed them off 3 days later. Trust me, it's not worth it. It's hard to grasp things, and fake nails won't stop you from biting. Just keep yourself from doing it, or let yourself do it. I've stopped trying to fight myself and let me be me.
Actually, nails won't stay on for three months and you should really have them fixed at least every two weeks. The acrylic nails have a way of chipping and breaking. Some do that before you can get home from the salon.





If you have a nail biting problem, you will continue to bite at the acrylic nails to the point to where they will come off taking a part of the regular nail with it. Sometimes the nail will lift and you can get a nail infection which is really ugly and can deform the nail.





It will take months and months of acrylic nails for you to finally quit biting at your nails even with the acrylic on them. Your best solution is to make an effort to stop biting your natural nails yourself. Once you quit biting your natural nails, you may not want to take with acrylic nails.
First you need to stop your bad habit of nail biting!!


There are nail polish type products that you can put on your nail so when you bite them they taste gross.I suggest that when you catch yourself with your hands in your mouth you take them from your mouth and sit on them you have to become aware of this action as it is probably done now without even noticing it.


I can see why your parents are saying no to you-they probably would like to see you have your own nails.So get with the program and show them you can grow your own!!


Nail biting can become a serious health issue-it destroys the nail bed and can cause your nails to grow improperly.


Good luck and sit on them hands....
i really doubt that they'll stay on for 3 months! 3 weeks max.


%26amp; i got out of my bitting habit by getting fake nails.


i dont kno what 2 say about ur parents.


sorry.
First off nails won't last three months. Your natural nails will grow within three weeks tops. You may want to get glue on ones at a walmart . 5 bucks at most if you get set that comes with glue. Keep glue with you encase one pops off. Its a cheaper way to have to nails and work hard on taking care of them. maybe your parents will see you can do it.


Biting nails is a havit. you can replace this with another habit suh as becoming obsessed with doing your nails. Don't get ones too long or you will find it difficult to do things.
hey.i also had the nail biting problem but there are various ways to get over it.think about it would you like it if sum1 just came over to u(probably a cute guy.lol.)nd he lyk wants to get to know u nd then he sees your nails and then he...backs off.if you dont want that then dont bite them.U can also put something bitter on your fingers(when u r at home)whenever u put your hand in your mouth and u taste d bitter thing u'll remove your fingers from your mouth.it just might work for u.
i have the same bad habit. i once wanted fake nails really badly. i got them, but a could not stand them! i wanted to bite them! i ended up painfully taking them off by myself like 3 days after i got them because they bugged the heck out of me!
fake nails helped me to stop biting my nails...20$ is cheep i pay 30 for a new set...

No comments:

Post a Comment