Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail Polish problem????

okay..i have this group of friends at school and we're so best friends..anyway my favorite thing to do is put nailpolish...dark colors..it really looks nice..so i'm addicted to it..everytime i go with it to school..my friends are complaining about my nail polish and says that i shouldn't put it..i mean like..i don't think it's their business..so..what do i have to do about them not liking it ...i mean like it's not my fault..i can't take it anymore?!?!?!Nail Polish problem????
Dark colors are great, everyone's doing it! Show your friends that it's a hot thing, that celebrities and socialites are wearing dark nail polish too. And then once they see, go reward yourself by buying Chanel Blue Satin, it's one of their newest colors. It's so close to black, but it's still navy, and it's my latest obsession!Nail Polish problem????
same!!!! exept my skin color goes nice with a french maniqure!! u know what? i just thought of something... you could do a black french maniqure!!! exept my problem is that i keep putting on nail polish and then when i want to do a french maniqure, they arent long enough!!! your friends are probably

Report Abuse



your friends are probably just jelous or you know theyre right tho ur nails need to breath! it might sound stupid but they need air or they turn bad.... but nail polish is good to keep your nails from breaking. just ignore them but if you get really annoyed just be like can we talk about something

Report Abuse



if they get mad over that, they probably arent that good of friends! and it kept running out of letters so its like yoiu have 1 charecters left and wouldnt let me lol

Report Abuse



else or just be like well i like it so... you can do what you want to do with ur nails but i like my nails just they way they are thank you very much. i had the same problem with my friends and mascara and i just did that stuff and they layed off! but you might lose a friend but if they get mad ove

Report Abuse



Be strong and confident in yourself. It does not matter what anyone else thinks!! My advice to ignore them, tell them that you like it, and don't tell them how to ';dress';... Individualism is one of the hardest things to stick to... it is so easy to get lost in a crowd,.. be yourself.
you're situation is a little like mine. i prefer more pale shiny conservative colours but my friend loves bold and bright crazy colours and she sometimes criticizes my choices but i just tell her i like it. same with her, sometimes she loves a colour and i hate it but i've just grown to tell her that it's not my thing. so basically if you like it, don't let what your friends say get to you.
use a base coat before applying dark colors to keep it from staining the nail.
Whenever they say something, say ';I like it.'; They'll eventually realise that you do like it and its your nails for you to put nailpolish on.


I love dark colours too, mostly black, brown and red.
Don't use nail polish
i like dark nail colors too, but it doesn't fit me good. but i always enjoy seeing someone who goes good with it and is able to wear those kinds of colors. if you like it and you feel confident wearing them...wear it! its not your friends business,its your nail..not theirs. its true some people like more pale colors and others dark...unfortunately i don't fit so good with dark ones... :(
my freinds do the same but just say it my body and I like to put on nail polish and I'm not going to stop and if they get mad and don't talk to you you know that they aren't your real freinds
I love browns, as long as you like it, who really cares what anyone else thinks, if someone doesn't like you because of the colour nail polish you where seriously its time to get new friends, after all once you finish school you proberly won't even see them again
Doesn't sound like they're so best friends to me. If they were, they'd respect your choices. Stand up for yourself, and keep it.
dark colors are good too. Tell em to find something better to do with their time than to tell you what to do with yours.





My god how i do not miss High School!
dont listen to anything but yourself. if you like something do it its not up to others to tell you how to be. tell them you like it and thats that, they will soon get used to it.





and you are right its not your fault, you are doing your thing and they need to respect that.
it doesn't matter what they think


and if they're mad at you because the nail polish you wear


obviously their not worth being friends with
tell them that it is your body your choice if you like to put on dark nail polish then you can anyway dark colors are soo cute!
dark colours make your nails stand out more so if a group of guys went past your nails would stand out, sounds like your friends may be a little jesious, try to ignore them.
ur luck is so bad to have those friends,....


come to be my friend.. i love put nailpolish....

No comments:

Post a Comment