Monday, May 10, 2010

Have a nail biting problem!!?

Ive always had the tendancy to bite my nails. Its a terrible habit!!!!! I usually do when Im stressed/nervous, upset or bored. Please help me!Have a nail biting problem!!?
I hear the bitter stuff works great. Also, a friend of mine would scrape her nails over a bar of soap. Then when her fingers went in her mouth... YUCK! It's cheap too, since I'm sure you have a bar of soap at home.





Just make sure your nails taste nasty. Nail biting is not just a bad habit; most nail biters do it without even realizing.Have a nail biting problem!!?
i had a similar problem i sucked my thumb all the time, my parents threatened me by cutting off my thumb, and i got this thing attached to the roof of my mouth. But we got this one liquid stuff that tastes spicy and You just paint it on your nails and that helped too but i forgot what it was called sorry not much help......
oh--here i come your understanding sister! :)


i have the same problem


Im trying to FORCE myself to stop and if I do acually bite them


then i gotta do my sister's chores for a week (i promised)


and im a lazy chicken! :)


We all need healthy beautiful nails to complete our looks!
I have the same problem as you! I found the way I stop myself is actually just wearing nail polish!!!


I tend to bite my nails when im nervous and you can actually buy clear nail polish that stops you biting them 鈥?the taste is gross!!!!


Hope that helped :) x
I had the same problem, But then I put some bitter apple spray on them and everytime i bit my fingers that stuff would taste like sh*t!
Sit on your hands, or band-aid your fingernails.
grow up and realize you have control over your actions. then STOP BITING YOUR NAILS! its not that hard to do.
buy a bottle of nail polish that tastes bitter!!
thenn stopp it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment