Monday, May 10, 2010

NAIL BITING PROBLEM! URGENT HELP REQUIRED!?

I have a habit of biting my nails, and as hard as I try, I can't stop it. Even if I paint them, I bite off the polish, then bite the nail. Sometimes, I even bite the skin around them. Please help me!!!NAIL BITING PROBLEM! URGENT HELP REQUIRED!?
if your in australia our chemists sell a product thats called ';Stop 'N' Grow'; basically paint your nails with it and if you bite it will not delight.





im sure there are plenty of other types out there just go to the Chemist (drugstore whatevs) and speak to the pharmacist or store hand. etc.NAIL BITING PROBLEM! URGENT HELP REQUIRED!?
Me too. Especially the skin part. I don't know why I do that. Well if it helps, dip your nails in something bitter like hand sanitizer. If you bite your nails they'll be clean because they are sanitized but you won't want to bite anymore considering how bitter it would be. Now isn't that true? I know it sounds crazy but try it. I'm positive it will work. If not permanent then temorary. As a former nail-biter, I realized that there is no way to distract yourself from biting nails. There is NO WAY!!! So no matter how much you try to do that, it won't work. Hope that helped.
I used to have the same problem, and I kept waiting to grow out orf it! I never have. What I've found works, is to cut pictures of nice hands/nails from magazines and put them around your house, where ever you bite them the most. Like I used to bite, when I watched tv, so I stuck pictures to the tv screen around the edge. It actually does work!
I used to bite my nails until my mom told me that if I kept biting them, the sharp nails would cut my insides, and also you do know that underneath your nail, its filthy. Filthier than a toilet. You could put bandages on them, or tape them ? Or the next time you're about to bite them, distract yourself .


Hope that helps (:
some drug stores sell this nail polish and you put it on and if you bite it, it taste horribal and i think it burns. or just allways keep nail polish on and when ur nervous site on your hands find something else to do like bite your lip or something
put on some really strong scented lotion on your hands, fingeres, and finger tips, very often. make sure you dont like the taste of it. also, try taping them. and if its cold wear gloves.
We share the same exact problem my friend. Since I tried alot of solutions, they all failed so Im still waiting on myself to supposedly ';grow out'; of it.
duct tape. over your hand and mouth. problem solved :)
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment