Friday, May 14, 2010

My # 1 problem is i use to bite my nails and i really want them to grow so i stop eating my nail so any1 who h

i use to eat my mnails and i want them to grow now and they cant wat can i do if any 1 can help me 4 my nails 2 grow and be strong wit out breaking i'll b helpful thanksMy # 1 problem is i use to bite my nails and i really want them to grow so i stop eating my nail so any1 who h
u can paint your nailsMy # 1 problem is i use to bite my nails and i really want them to grow so i stop eating my nail so any1 who h
Here are some ways to grow nails faster:路





Drinking milk is good, as it contains calcium路





Some people advise to take prenatal vitamins for hair and nail growth路





Proper diet with green leafy vegetables, nuts, dried fruits and fruits would also help nail growth路





Massage your nails with olive oil.


http://nail-care-info.blogspot.com/
paint them so they dont break as easily.
The thing is, if you want your nails to grow, you have to really really want it.


Strong will power.


And if they grow and are weak, file them short, let them grow, and keep doing it.


You might find going for a manicure will help, having your nails done professionally you wont want to ruin them.


Try false nails if this fails.


It allows the nail to grow underneath.
I used to bite mine too. Just polish them, it keeps you from biting them. You'll see a difference after a bout 2 weeks. I never had the little white tip part of my nail, and then once I let them grow, I saw it and I was so excited!
put nail Polish on them
to stop biting your nails, get braces. then youre physically incapable of doing it. thats how i stopped. for strong nails drink a lot of milk.
You are still going to bite your nails even if you polish them. You need to carry around a picture of beautifully manicured hands and every time you start to bite remind yourself of what your hands could look like. Additionally, there is a product called ';Don't'; that if you put on your fingertips they will taste terrible. Good luck to you!
There is nail strenghtening polish (I think it's called something like that) or just clear stuff that you can get at like Sally's Beauty supply and stuff like that.





Maybe if you paint them with a clear coat you wont bite them cause it will taste gross obviously.





I used one of those clear coat hardener/strengthener after I had my fake nails taken off to help my real nails gross back without breaking since they were so thin and beat up from the manicure. Good Luck
okay sit on your hands and polish your nails a ton so they taste terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment