Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail salon problem, why will they not combine stamped card.?

every time you get a service valued at $20 or more you get your card stamped,after 20 stamps you get a free mani or pedi service.


but if you take a friend, mother daughter you cant get 2 stamps on your card even though one person is paying.


and if you lose your card you can start a new one.


but you cant combine it with the other card when you find it.


in other words you cant have more than one card,


I think its rediculous since you paid good money for each stamp.


this see,s stupidly unfair since I have at least 4 cards.


I change purses or left card in pants pocket.etc. you know I paid good money for each service. its the decision of the check out girl.


thats all, she could stamp it if she wanted to. and she could combine all the cards I have onto one card if she wanted to..... her answer, just keep them on one card.....Nail salon problem, why will they not combine stamped card.?
i have the same problem!!! i have a couple cards because i foget to bring my other one. and they wont combined them.. that is how they make money..
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment