Friday, May 14, 2010

I amn not a huge Dave Mtthews fan, but he sure nailed relationship problems with this one, huh?

It's a song about a couple splitting up, only the man still loves the woman deeply. Read the lyrics, and how well Matthews pegs issues facing couples.





You cannot quit me so quickly


There's no hope in you for me


No corner you could squeeze me


But I got all the time for you, love





The Space Between


The tears we cry


Is the laughter keeps us coming back for more


The Space Between


The wicked lies we tell


And hope to keep safe from the pain


But will I hold you again?


These fickle, fuddled words confuse me


Like 'Will it rain today?'


Waste the hours with talking, talking


These twisted games we're playing





We're strange allies


With warring hearts


What wild-eyed beast you be


The Space Between


The wicked lies we tell


And hope to keep safe from the pain





Will I hold you again?


Will I hold...I amn not a huge Dave Mtthews fan, but he sure nailed relationship problems with this one, huh?
I prefer Puddle of Mud's song


';She (effin') Hates Me';











I think that shoots right to the heart of the matterI amn not a huge Dave Mtthews fan, but he sure nailed relationship problems with this one, huh?
Yes he did. He is a very talented man and come up with so many beautiful lyrics. I'm a huge fan : )





I appreciate people that even if they don't a group can see the beauty in their songs.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment