Friday, May 14, 2010

I have problems with my nails.?

My nails don't brake easily but they have layers or peel of . I don't know if is the use of detergents or dryness or maybe a need of some vitamin. I try different products like Sally Hansen but the problem continue. the curios thing is that its happening me lately, a mean its the first time that it happen to me.I have problems with my nails.?
Usually peeling results from dryness, so when you are doing


dishes, if you can, wear gloves and always use hand lotion morning, afternoon, and night-time. You really start to notice a difference after a few days. I recommend Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail, it's in a pink bottle. It smells a little funny, but it quickly fades. There's another one from the drug store I can't remember the brand but it's something like whipped silk rose blossom and it smells really good and works well!I have problems with my nails.?
dont worry, just start using strengthening nail polish theyll get back to normal healthy nails in no time! also, make sure your eating healthy.





there are also good multivitimins that are good for your hair %26amp; nails :D
Mine do the same thing.


What you can do is drink lots of healthy water.


Vitams are good


and will help this
Hmmm... strange because i swear by Sally Hansen. I would take a vitamin for nails. If it doesn't help maybe go see your doctor. They can prescribe something if it's caused by something ie: stress or thyroid problem.
I dip my finger nails in lemon juice(freshly squeezed leomns and it strengthen and grows my nails. I have really long nails. My grandparents taught me this at an early age. I haven't tried it in a while but I may have to resort back to it since I'm having the same probs as you. I've tried sally hansen, layers of polish..etc....this works best and I may have to go back to this old remedy. Hope it works...:)
My nails have always done this. I haven't clue why. I've tried everything. Usually just in the winter months they are worse. So I think it's dryness.
that always happens to me, so to prevent that, i just put a lot of hard nail polish on my nails, haha, i know it sounds stupid, but its the closest thing. The thick, heavy layers of polish just keep everything hard. just use a base, and then the top coat twice


good luck haha

No comments:

Post a Comment