Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail Bitting problem! how do I stop this bad habit?

I've been biting my nails since ever, and I can't stop this bad habit.


Last year I made a little progress and my nails actually started growing but it wasn't long until they vanished again...


My friend tries helping me by slapping me whenever I start biting but then i do it again the next day,and the problem is that I can't help it, I just start biting automatically...





please help me because I don't want to be nailess on my wedding (thats what my mom used to tell me when I was small to scare but it never worked ^___-)Nail Bitting problem! how do I stop this bad habit?
Dip your finger tips in nail polish remover. Every time you try to bite you'll get that nasty taste and it will get stuck in your head that if you try to bite it will taste GROSE!!!





We did this for my brother when we were younger to make him stop sucking his thumb IT WORKS!!! :)Nail Bitting problem! how do I stop this bad habit?
Wear gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment