Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a nail bitting problem help!!?

Ok So i have really really short nails. Fake nails are curved and my nails are flat so when i wear them they hurt like hell! I ve tried everything and the only thing my mom says is to put up with the pain untill my nails grow. i dont want to spent money on going to the salon cause the nearest salon is like 100 miles away. is there anything i can do to get my nails to grow??I have a nail bitting problem help!!?
I don't really understand why fake nails would hurt. The people at the salon should know how to apply the nails so that they won't hurt you.





What about picking up a fake pair of glue-on nails at the drug store? I'm wearing some right now and they're great. The fact that you can glue them on yourself will be helpful in determining if they're going to hurt. Mine were only like $7, so even if you don't like them, they're not that expensive. With the fake nails on, you won't really be able to bite your nails, and if you feel the urge, you could always bite the fake nails (strange), and it wouldn't affect your real ones.I have a nail bitting problem help!!?
I had the same problem. I bit my nails when I was stressed without thinking about it. Eventually, I painted my nails with a bitter tasting polish. It actually worked! It tasted terrible, and no matter what I did I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for nearly an hour. I stopped biting them altogether after about 2 weeks of using the bitter polish.





I bought this: http://www.folica.com/MAVALA_Stop_for_d4鈥?/a>





I tried using fake nails as well, but when I took them off my real nails were so weak and brittle that they broke off anyway. Plus, I still wanted to bite them because I never taught myself to stop. I also tried painting them with regular polish, and I just scraped it off with my teeth and bit them anyway. You really just have to get out of the habit. It's hard, but not impossible!
Hi. I am struggling with the same problem as you. I tried fake nails, but it is expensive, painful, and a lot of work to keep up with. Also, when my real nails grew and I had them taken off, I just ended up biting my nails back down to nothing within a week.





I am still trying to grow them, and I am doing frequent home manicures (filing, almond cuticle oil, clear nail polish). That helps. I think it's mind over matter. You HAVE to stop yourself when you get the urge to bite your nails. Let's make a pact: neither of us will bite our nails, ok? Good luck!
Well, I have found fake nails that are pretty flat. You just have to search around for them. Or you can buy an acrylic home kit and just put tips on which probably wouldn't be painful.





I had the same problem about four months ago(I bit my nails my entire life). I loved doing my own fake nails and as soon as I got that little bit of nail, I wouldn't bite them. Now my nails are long.
Ah, I had the same problem too. Try distracting your mouth when you feel yourself biting your nails. Chew a piece of gum or have something in your hands to stop yourself.


To help them grow: Put lotion on before you sleep and try not to bit the skin around your nails
There's Only 1 Way I Can Really Think Of:





If You Go To Asda [[ They May Do It In Tesco Or Any Supermarket ]]


In The Nail / Make-Up Section There Should Be A Make Called Sally Hanson


Any Of The Ones Saying It Helps Your Nails Grow Should Help.


Hope This Helps (:
some products say that they help your nails grow but i doubt that so you should buy some nail polish and paint your nails





its cheap and it doesnt have to look that good but it will prevent you from bitting your nails
you can go to the drug store and get this special nail polish stuff that is for nail biters. you put it on and wen u try and bite them it tastes nasty xD. its not that bad and it helped me
I have a nail biting problem too. =[





Just put band-aids on the ends of them.... It kinda helps...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
PUT ALOE VERA ON IT OR GO 2 SUPERDRUGS AND YOU CAN GET THIS SOLUTION IN THE NAIL POlish remover section and u dip ur fingers in it and when u bite ur nails it tates horrible its really good. it costs like 3.00 pounds



Hi. I suffer from the same problem! I would suggest that you get a manicure no matter how short your nails are. That way your nails will look so good that you wont wanna bite them!
Just paint your nails because you don't want to bite the paint and leave it alone, it'll grow by itself.
you can put on nail varnish so the next time you bite it it will taste pure bitter
paint your nails


put diamond strength on (so it get hard to bite off and give up)


then put some stuff to make them grow
Stop biting them.
Stop bitting them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment