Friday, May 14, 2010

What could be the cause of this problem with my nails?

I have always been able to grow my nails quite long. But for as long as I could remember, they are incredibly soft unless I put nail hardner on them and once they reach a certain length, the start to warp and grow crooked. What could be the cause of this in my nails!? Please help, thanks!What could be the cause of this problem with my nails?
You might consider taking a biotin pill to help nail and hair growth. Or maybe just change brands of nail hardener or use just a top coat with nylon to protect the nail length.





Another idea is to visit your manicurist or cosmetics counter and ask her why does my nails curl and start growing crooked? It could be the way the nails are cut, filed and shaped. Do you push back your cuticles enough? or use cuticle oil before polishing your nails?





They might even recommend a set of acrylics to help your nails grow out for awhile and if you don't like the acrylics after a time you can always remove them. I would just check with your nail salon or cosmetics counter that sells nail products. Hope that helps.What could be the cause of this problem with my nails?
Well you could be allergic to something in the hardener, and most of the time i use hardener and it always does that because i have a different type of nails. so you could have some type of nails that are not used to hardner. hope this helps:]
I'm say this cause I care .............. CUT YOUR NAILS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment