Thursday, January 21, 2010

Acrylic Nail problem?

How do you do transparent acrylic nails with glitter? Do you purchase glitter powder and just mix it into the clear acrylic powder and make a L%26amp;P ball with acrylic powder like normal? Or is there such thing as glitter clear powder that is already mixed and ready to be used like normal powder?





I can't seem to find any glitter powder locally and I don't want to buy it online because I don't want to wait that long. Can I just go to a craft store and purchase some glitters and mix it with my clear acrylic powder and do my acrylic nails like normal?Acrylic Nail problem?
I've seen the glitter powders online and at my local Asian salons in the retail window. I don't know if they dip it or mix it into the ball. I do see the tips available in different colors online but haven't seen them in real life yet.





I do not do acrylics but I enjoy doing my natural nails several times a week. One day I'll start using the glitters I've been given by friends in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment