Saturday, January 23, 2010

Problem nail biter - HELP!?

I've been biting my nails since I was about 5 years old. I am 21 now and I still have this disgusting habit... I've tried getting fake tips put on my nails and i'll keep them on for about a month, i'll take them off, keep my real nails for a few days and i'll be watching a really intense movie or i'll get nervous and i'll start biting them (not even realizing that im doing it).. its very annoying - i want pretty nailssss! I've tried that nail polish that tastes bad but if im eating a hamburger or something i taste the polish on my finger tips.. anyone have any suggestions?Problem nail biter - HELP!?
well i remember being young and doing it.. and my father put hot sauce on my nails but you'd have to be careful not to rub your eyes lol... what about putting a band-aid around each nail.. it may look weird but i mean it''ll be worth it in the end no?


the hot sauce worked for me though i havent bitten my nails since :).. or even try it on nail at a time.. protect one nail and bite what ever other ones you want to.. then once that nail has grown protect another nail.. slowly you should lose your interest in biting your nails :)


thats all i can suggest..


but good luck :)Problem nail biter - HELP!?
Watch science programs on your body until you find stuff about your nails which probably will explain how many germs live under your nails.


You can get worms from biting your nails, believe me, it has happened to my friend before, and it is quite common for nail-biters.


Search for videos on youtube about your nails and the germs living in them and find a really detailed explaination then it might just put you off your horrible habit





xxx LULU xxx
Honestly being in the medical field, if you only knew what lives under ur nails there are sooooooooo many germs....u also can catch a cold and get sick by putting them in your mouth...i would look on the web and read up on germs...just the thought grosses me out, it will gross u out to once u realize whats under there!! also paying for a $$$ mani will help u because u don't want to ruin your nails!!!!
wear gloves with a string attached and when u take ur glove off to bite your nail you will get an electric shock.





no idea how you are going to make it but its an idea lol
get braces haha


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment