Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finger nail problem?

on my right thumb on the left side the nail is starting to peel horizontally about a third of the way up... i also have a ridge which has gotten bigger at about the same spot across on both nail but it is only peeling on one nail





onmy thumbs and some other fingers there is some white little spots appearing





does this mean something is missing from my diet


what is wrong?





please help...it stings and i dont want my nail to fall off


becaus it is so sensitive





i will give 10 points for best answer...dont worry im not one of those cheapos....








thanksFinger nail problem?
I've had a friend who had a similar problem. It's from a calcium deficiency. Make sure you eat several calcium-filled foods such as milk and eggs, and perhaps buy some Vitamin E pills. Vitamin E repairs skin and finger-nail damage, and actually gives very noticeable improvement.Finger nail problem?
hmmm...you might want to go to the doctor. The last time I had abnormalities with my nails the doctor said, I had fungal infection, could be because I did to much washing. the doctor will give some medication, to be taken orally or applied medicine all depends on the stage of the infection, if that's what you are having that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment