Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nail Problem. help!?

i got fake nails from a friend and i put it on. it felt uncomfortable and i popped it off and my nails got chipped off. so now it looks scratched and looks like there's dried glue.





so is it that my nail is chipped or there is it pieces from parts of the fake nail ??





because i feel so much bumps......





and will it heal if my nails are kinda chipped?Nail Problem. help!?
wow same here it happened to me 2 times it will heal but try to take off the super glue!!!Nail Problem. help!?
they'll heal eventually,,





answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No its the glue and your finger nail. I suggest you go get a professional manicure so your nails dont remain damaged.
yes it'll heal


make sure you keep filing so it comes in at a natural 1 level nail

No comments:

Post a Comment