Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any suggestions for home remedies to cure thick toe nail problem?

Ever since I had kids (3 yr old and 5 month old) I pretty much make them a priority and do the necessities for myself, eat, shower, and so on. So, I've had this toe nail problem for quite sometime, I would say at least a year...my right foot has a couple toe nails (the big toe, and the one beside it) that are really thick and yellowish in color, and when I trim them, they are flaky and have a bad odor...I know, this is REALLY gross, but anyway, as long as it wasn't affecting my kids, I just dealt with it, but I was just clipping my daughters toe nails and I noticed that one of her big toe nails looked a little thick and now I'm really nervous! I didn't think a foot fungus was contagious, but I'm thinking she might have whatever I have...any solutions for this? I will go to the doc if needed, but I don't want to be on any type of antibiotics because I'm breastfeeding my 5 month old...by the way, my toes don't hurt at all...I just thought my right foot was on the ugly side, lol.Any suggestions for home remedies to cure thick toe nail problem?
This is a fungus and you can treat it with an over the counter anti-fungal cream. It will probably take a year before you see results - this is a long, slow process. After you are finished breastfeeding, you can talk with your doctor about prescription pills for this but it doesn't speed up the process much and these pills are hard on your stomach. See what your doctor recommends. Any suggestions for home remedies to cure thick toe nail problem?
toe fungus do you scrub and dry your toes? athletes foot starts like this , they have lamicil for fungus , you can try athlete foot stuff, but your better off going to the Dr, podiatrist i would spray your tub after you bathe , lysol / bleach tub cleaner, the urine trick is usually used at prisons to kill athletes foot you pee on your feet toe nail fungus is not the same
First. Pee into a container. Then keep your feet in their for 2 hours. You should see immediate reasults because the substace is very strong. If you see foot pain stop that and see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment