Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nail Problem?

So problems occur on both fingers and toe nails. *Yes, I know its gross, but I need help...





My finger nails are a little pale and have this ';double layer'; thing going on. (I guess you would call it chipping, splitting, cracking, etc...) and it has been going on for a while; even when I trim them and look perfectly normal, it happens again. On the contrary, my toe nails are a little different: the two big toe nails are somewhat thick, but very rigidy. A little yellow (due to nail polish I guess), and they have a little redsidue under(if I scrape)...and one other thing, there is one little toenail that got smooshed and was left bruised (or dead). I peeled it off, of coarse, after a period of time. Yet NOT EVERYTHING came off. Its still has the top layer lining, but I looks very small and thin compared to the others =(





Is there anything that I can do to cure both problems? I really want smooth, healthy looking nails. Im getting really impatient and fustrated!-





PLEASE HELP ME!!!Nail Problem?
i think you should go see a beauty therapist, they will be able to maintain your nails by giving a mani, and tell you what you need to do. i had that problem and they got me using nail oil and some other things. and my nails are great nowNail Problem?
Do your long nails break easily like when, say, opening a can of juice? Your nails are probably weak. Don鈥檛 fret. Just get a clove of garlic. Rub the peeled garlic on each nail and let the garlic oil stay for at least 30 minutes. I know you don鈥檛 like the smell of garlic so it is recommended that you rub garlic in your nails before showering. By the way, garlic has antifungal properties, too.
hmmmm, you may want to go to a doctor...as for the foot...i think you have althests foot... if you can cure it, please share you secrete!
you got the same problem w/ my friend~ they told me that it happens because you have a eating problem~ but i don't know if its true~ try eating more healthy foods..
nails can be tricky... they are appendages of the skin..without the skin we wouldn't have nails. i feel your fingernails are normal but just need some strengthening. i call your nails eggshell nails. you can file them and then in a few days they are all chipped and the top layer is peeling. try some of the sally hassen line, strentheners and nail foods,


now the bruised toenail will never be the same. once it was bruised the nerve was probally damaged, so it will never grow back right. it may even have somwhat of a jelly feel sometimes. look at your nails..if you see lots of lines, ridges, and corrigations in them, it is a sign of illness or disease..sometimes its within but just hasn't surfaced. reallty watch what you eat and drink plenty of water..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment