Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Acrylic nail problem?

When ever I have a set of acrylic nails they are fine for a few days then they start to flake at the base of the nail and I find I am wanting infills way before they should be done. I have had gel as well and the same happens. What causes that, are my nails just not meant for them!!!Acrylic nail problem?
I think the place you're going probably uses cheap nail products or are undertrained. I've had both gel and acrylic and usually haven't ever needed a fill until at least 2 weeks.Acrylic nail problem?
Your nail girl sucks. They should never lift unless you're picking. I hope you're not anyway. If that happens in only days after, I'd go back and demand a fill by someone that knows what they're doing.





Also make sure they're pushing back your cuticle before they apply the nails.
get them professionally done. i got mine done at the salon and i have no problems





oh, okay. and i make sure you head back every two weeks to get a fill because you have to take care of where the real nail grew

No comments:

Post a Comment