Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does any one have a nail biting problem?

i need help. i cont stop biting and it bothers me.Does any one have a nail biting problem?
when I was young, I used to bite my nails almost to the first knuckle. I said that I would stop the day I got married, and I did.





there is an over-the-counter medicine that you can put on your fingers that will give you a nasty wake up call when you put you finger in your mouth. if the name hasn't changed, it was called No Bite when I was young. you can ask the pharmacist, he might be able to help.Does any one have a nail biting problem?
just try to chew on something else, like gums or candy


get ur mind of it


i used to have dat problem myself, but i stoped my chewing gums ^^
sorry, i did for 30 years till i finally lost one of my permanent teeth (unrelated) and it was ackward to continue
Yes I used to when I was like 10 years old. The way i cured it was by putting tape on my fingers like for 7 monyhs and the addiction broke
I cannot recall the name of it, ask the pharmacist or someone in the beauty section of a store... there is a clear polish type liquid (its ok for guys and girls to use) that makes it taste awful when you bite them. It works really well.
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment