Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have some sort nail problem?

Both my thumb nails and my right index nail have started to kinda fade in wards so it's not that pinkish color but an odd kind of transparent white, it's hard to explain, but I'm really not sure what's wrong with them. I'm thinking I might be lacking some sort of vitamin, I'm hoping it's not something too serious. I have some sort nail problem?
hmm itz best for u to see a doctor, because it might be a sign of a big disease or something. hope it gets better %26lt;3


I have some sort nail problem?
My sister has the same problem... mayb ur lack of calcium and vitamin D?
You might be lacking a vitamin, but you also might have fungus growing under the nail. I would recommend going to a local beauty supply store (Sally's or Peerless) and ask them what they would recommend you put on them. They have vitamins that will soak into the nail that will make them stronger, and make them have better color. They also sell it there, so you will be able to get the product and try it. If it's not causing you pain I would suggest you do that... and then if you still have further problems I would recommend you go to the doctor, because since its already on three of your fingers, it is more than likely going to spread to your other fingers, and then possibly your toes. I would definately take some action though, its not going to clear up on its own, and I'm sure you would rather catch it early than let it spread and get worse. I hope I helped, and good luck :)
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment