Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nail problems?

Okay, I have this dumb and I dig at the cuticle and I've been doing it ever since I remember. It's really gross looking and when I dig at it, it damages the nail and my nails have dents and deep ridges in them. How do I stop?Nail problems?
Rub some almond oil into the cuticle and wear a bandaid or elastoplast on it for a couple of weeks, changing it everyday of course. If you can possibly get a manicure that would be fantastic, the manicurist should be able to help fix the cuticle area if there are any rough bits. It sounds like a habit and you don't know you are doing it, that's where the bandaid comes into play. If you have other ridges or white marks on your nails you may find it beneficial to see a naturopath re vitamins and minerals.Nail problems?
Visit http://www.naturalbeautycareguide.com/na鈥?/a> where it solves all ur problem.
I used to bite my nails as a kid and my mother used to purchase a Sally Hansen product called ';no bite';, and polish my nails with it. It tasted terrible and eventually stopped me from biting. You can check the nearest drugstore and see if this product or one similiar is still available.
seems like you have a little bad habit there. I say try talking to a doctor to see what can be done before you further damage your nails.
make a visit to your doctors he are she will help you , just fine,

No comments:

Post a Comment