Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Can anybody help me with my nail problem?

Lately I've been clipping my nails a lot because long fingernails on anyone is my pet peeve. But it also got my nails in a really kooky shape. That's what an emery board is for, right? I have tried three times, but I was not successful because I don't exactly know how to use one. So please help?Can anybody help me with my nail problem?
I would get the emery board and rub it on one of your fingernails, not all of them at the same time , You rub one at a time in 1 direction , do not go back and forth , the emery board helps to make your nails smooth and nice , you can make your nails a squarish shape or a circular shape, after you shape your nails in one way it helps if you have some clear nail polish , put the clear nail polish on and let it dry then your nails will be smooth and shiny. Hope i helped , please respond back if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment