Sunday, January 17, 2010

Having problems with those glue on nail thingeys lol?

Ok so I'm not really a girly girl but I chew the s*** out of my nails so i got these glue on ones that are short but they're a french manicure and they look like they could be my real nails. Any ways... I need help from the girly girls to tell me how to put them on right. they all seem to have an air bubble under them if that makes any sense. Did I just not put them on fast enough for the glue to dry or push them down enough??Having problems with those glue on nail thingeys lol?
Ok it's been a long time(get mine done at a nail salon now) but make sure you put enough glue on the nail. Put the nail part that hits your cuticle down first then lay the rest of the nail down. Hold it down tight at least a minute of so. If you dont hold it down long enough that's how the air bubbles get in there. That or you didn't get enough glue on it. Email me if you need more help.Having problems with those glue on nail thingeys lol?
The more time you take the better off they will look. And sense this is something that everyone will see you want them to look good. You should think about getting them done professionally. It looks soooo much better.

Report Abuse



umm put on more glue and press them down more. the instructions explain it pretty well.





if you are a guy then why is your pic a girl? kinda weird...


no hard feelings your all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment