Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail Problems [HELP!]?

I used this clear nailpolish for about a week, and after I took it off it left my nails kinda yellow tinted, my nails have always been proper colour!





It's been about 1-2 months since, and they're still yellow.


How can I fix this? :)Nail Problems [HELP!]?
get a really fine nail file and file the yellow layer off, then go to sallys or any other beauty supply store and get yourself some opi nail polish! they dont yellow!Nail Problems [HELP!]?
Nail discoloration is usually caused by a fungus. I wouldn't think you could get that from a clear nail polish because they are self-disinfecting but it could have just been a coincidence. You can go to your doctor and get some medication to fix that right up.





However, it can also point to something more serious. I would very much consider going to your doctor and asking him to make sure nothing else is going on. It can point to liver, kidney, heart, or lung problems....Are you having any other symptoms?
the samething happend to me becouse i kept wearing black nail polish





ok this is what you have 2 do : get nail enchancer becouse it fixes the poblem even though some dont say thay fix it trust me it works like i got


'' beyond perfect protein strenghtner '' its by SALLY HANSEN trust me it woks amazing i put it on and in a week my nails were back to their egular color
I have been waiting for someone to ask this!!!!


I have your answer.....this same thing happened to me and no, it was not a nail fungus. For me it was just a yellow almost orange tint/stain on a few of my nails. I went online and bought Nonyx Nail Gel. It's cheap and it works. You paint it on before you go to bed and do it again when you wake up. It took me about 3-4 weeks to completely get rid of mine but it totally worked. In fact, I just started using it on my toes since I'm not wearing polish in winter. The yellow is from a Keratin build up. Nonyx is all natural (smells a little strange-but not too bad) but the main thing is that it works. Good luck!
Try rubbing real lemon juice on them. Also the beauty supply may have something for that purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment