Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail problems!...?

I have horrible hang nails, and scabs from the hang nails all over my fingers. My nails are canstantly peeling. My toes are the same, I know gross. I was wonder if you had any home remidies to help this. It needs to work fast, and well. If you can't find those I would also like cheep nail treatment for home. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!Nail problems!...?
you need to eat more vitamin c ...try it aand just see what happensNail problems!...?
Take 2 tbls. heinz apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2-3 x day for healthy long nails and hair. Vinegar has 93 vitamins and minerals. Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily. Use pure coconut oil on hands to make them soft and beautiful. If you wash dishes alot, use rubber gloves.
i dont have anything but there is a book called The Worlds Greatest Treasury of Health Secrets that a friend of mine has and it is amazing. that mite have something u can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment