Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nail problems please help me now?

i let my little cousin paint my toes nails. and like she like put ugly polish on and toke it off and she keep doing it and doing it i didnt want to hirt her feelings so i let her do it. she took of the polish off really badly and now its like stuck there like between the nail and the skin! i cant get it off. my mom wont let me get my toes done grrrrr. i totally have enough money though. if yr not rolling yr eyes right now HELP ME PLEASE!Nail problems please help me now?
Sally Hansen makes a nail polish remover that has a big sponge in it so you can stick your finger in it and get everything off while the sponge does the rubbing. You can try using it on your toes if you're talented enough. That way, you're pretty much soaking everything right into the liquid.Nail problems please help me now?
Just suck it up and deal; listen to your Mother and be a good kid.


Its your fault you let your Cousin paint your nails over and over.


All you needed to do in the situation was say, ';Stop.';


And its just nail polish, its nothing to freak out about..


It will come off in the shower in a few days.
Use a qtip and the remover. Wipe it in the places.


If that doesnt work use a very thin pointy piece of towel and wipe it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment