Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nail Problem.....What do I do?

I'm going to get a mainicure, pedicure, make-up, and hair done in a week with my friend Makenlea. Do I cut my nails or leave them long. They are medium sized. I need help!Nail Problem.....What do I do?
For safety reason's you should cut them to about the length you want - then just let the spa file them. Tell them you only want them filed - so they are the length you want them. Let's just say they didn't sanitize and cut someone else with those clippers - who knows - better safe than sorry.Nail Problem.....What do I do?
whatever makes you comfortable or maybe your friend can help you make up your mind.
Its whatever you like. I personally like them shorter because it bugs me and dirt and stuff gets in them... its really gross.
Leave them how they are they will fix them at the salon .
I think you should cut them. They might cut them too short.
give them the right form, counting on your hand and fingers form! don`t cut them if u don`t like them to be short!





http://www.pronails.co.uk/nail%20art%20i鈥?/a>





these models don`t work for short nails... only solid color or no color works for that in a proper way...





u decide!
If the people doing your nails think they are too long they will cut them. Let them decide.
dont worry! i have the same length as you, and when i get my nails done i just leave them the way they are. they will cut them if they're too long and MAKE sure that you don't have fingernail polish on, once i had bight yellow polish on and my mom surprised me and told me i could get them done, the lady was in a hurry and there was still yellow in the corners and on the sides of my nails. hopefully yours will take her time, if she doesnt, complain!
leave them long. then let your manicurest decide! they know best...that is why they go to beauty school! =]
file them gently to keep them the length you have now, but don't cut them because you can always take away, but not add...
Leave them long.
dont cut them....let them decide
if i were u i would cut them.. But idk that's just me

No comments:

Post a Comment