Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Plz hlp nail problems?

how do you get fake nails offPlz hlp nail problems?
O.M.G.!!! No way! That's so totally like a disaster like. Try like bitting them off or something.Plz hlp nail problems?
This happened to me as well and I found this video





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Lj9JBWGGo





Basically, soak it in nail polish remover (or acetone). Like soak each finger for like 30 seconds? And take a toothpick and dig under the nail, to take it off. And if it still hurts to take off, or you can't go under the nail just yet, soak it in the nail polish remover some more.





It should not hurt.





I tried warm water, did not work. I tried just tearing it off, I damaged my nail BADLY and it hurted for like a week. So trust me, nail polish remover!!!
soak your nails in 100% acetone. trust me on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment