Friday, January 15, 2010

Who can help me with my nail polish problem?

ok so i want to french tip my nails but idk what two colors to use. right now i have white with a black tip. any sugestions on what to colors that would look good?


thanks!Who can help me with my nail polish problem?
white with red


light blue with white


light pink with white


red with white


hotpink with white


pink with silver sparkles is cute tooWho can help me with my nail polish problem?
Sometimes the strangest colours go the best together. Try out some different colour combos like : magenta %26amp; white, blue %26amp; pink , silver and black. I don't know what you like, but experiment around.I think white and black would look really nice. :D
Well, it's the Christmas season right now, so I suggest for you to do Christmas colors. You should have them french tip your nails white and have them draw red diagonal lines on your white french tip, somewhat like a candy cane pattern. You get what I mean?
I just got my nails done. I have french style but the the bottom part is skin color and the tips are Royal Rajah Ruby by OPI [it's a ';Jeweled burgundy befitting a prince鈥檚 princess';] and a silver line right below the ruby color. I think it looks very cute.
I'm a big fan of going with the theme you have, using a deep color like navy or deep purple or black and putting silver on the tips or if you want to be festive for the holidays, I remember dark green with gold tips looking nice as well
i personally think that the natural white and skin colour look best which you can buy in a kit, but if you are looking for something more unusual i like pink with yellow, pink with black and orange with black :)
It depends on the style you want. Usually french tips are white with the base of your nail a calm almost skin tone color.
do christmas colors
do it black tips with hot pink.
White %26amp;%26amp; light blue
well add a mix of colours that would look cool. maybe blue , purple or green that way it would be very unique
white is classic, black has an edge...either look is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment