Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail biting problems.?

Im 19 and I know I should have grown out of a nail biting problem, but I still have it. I tried the STOP nail biting nail polish and it didnt work for me. Does anyone know of any other solutions or have any suggestions that would help me?Nail biting problems.?
Go to a very good manicurist and get ';tips'; put on. It's not a full nail, so not as gross, but you'd have a really hard time biting them! I did this, and it worked. (I personally think ';fake nails'; are kinda tacky, but it's worth it to stop biting your nails.)





The burt's bee's lemon cuticle cream may also hinder nibbling, and keep a file in your purse so you can fix any problems you might be tempted to chew on!The same way I did. Find something that you like(like candy or soda) and reward yourself when you dont bite them all day, and dont get ANY when you do! Or just soak them in broccoli or spinnach if you dont mind the smell, YYYUUUCCCKKK!!! Also, your nails are made of protein, so you might be biting them to get more protein, so raise your diets level of protein. Or try to always have gumm or a mint or a candy in your mouth.


i used to bite my nails, and i started getting acrilics put on, but that gets sort of expensive after a while....





they make a bitter nail polish that you can use that's clear, so you can put it on top of your other polish if you use it, and it is NASTY tasting.....





I stopped getting acrilics put on, and got a 'worry ring'... or a spinner.. its cool, it's a band ring, you can search for them online, and they come in all sizes, and different designs... i got one for my bf that matches mine, and it helped him quit smoking....





Good luck honeyNail biting problems.?
go get an expensive manicure somewhere with fake nails. everytime you go to bite them, you'll remember that you paid all that money and won't want to ruin them. that's what i did, and it worked for me. or, dip your fingertips in something nasty tasting that will make you stop, such as nail polish remover.
cut ur nails short that way u can't bite it anymore.
put jalapeno on your nails.. burning your tongue off isnt worth biting your nails.. ok im serious about this. when i was in middle school i wanted to grow my nails out but i was a horrible nail biter so i put some cyane pepper on them or whatever i could find hot and let it dry and when i had the urge to bite i was immediatly stopped by the hotness. sounds stupid but it took me a week to stop biting and im 22 now and havent bit them since. and i have long great nails. Hope this works.
Well, just think to yourself, ';Ew, do I really want to keep biting my nails? What will my boyfriend say when he sees this?'; I don't know, It sort of helped me. =]
I dont know wrap alot of tape around your fingers?
i wish i could help, i still bite mine and i am 26
I had that same problem for a while, but I started carrying around a blob of clay or sticky tack or something squishy to fiddle w/ in my hand, and I eventuality forgot about my nails!
i think chew gum is the best! you must to chew the gum, so that you don't have time to bite your nail !!! some body said yoga is also a good way, but after that you'll bite your toes' nails !!! ^-^
put on an essenial oil that you don't like put it on your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment