Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have an excessive nail biting problem, any real help to stop me, what about hipnosis.?

SO DO I!!!


Its really hard to stop isnt it!


You can try NLP (i havent yet, but i used it to stop eating chocolate, and it worked), or hypnotherapy, but its very expensive (I saw a session in Harley Street for 拢300... mmm i think not!)


Otherwise just willpower, but i know that doesnt mean anything, because i dont even know when im biting my nails..


Good luck, and if you come up with a solution, please do let me know!I have an excessive nail biting problem, any real help to stop me, what about hipnosis.?
Start picking your butt more often and the taste should help you quit. LOL Seriously tho, I know this sounds a bit gay, but try to start taking care of nails, and try keeping them pretty. If keeping your nails looking good becomes a priority to you , you're less likely to bite on them.I have an excessive nail biting problem, any real help to stop me, what about hipnosis.?
Stick your fingers in your Bum.


Unless you like the taste of your Bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment