Friday, January 15, 2010

How to resolve a nail-biting problem?

I used to bite my nails a lot...so I started painting my nails all the time because I did not like the taste of the nail polish when I chewed on them. Now, I do not bite my nails anymore.





If painting them doesn't work, try carrying a pen around or something else to fidget with when you feel the urge to chew on them!





I think it takes something like a week to break a habit, but don't quote me on that.





Good luck!How to resolve a nail-biting problem?
Wear gloves so you can't bite your nails properly, or hold a small object to keep your hands out of your mouth. Try using the old calendar method too--mark the times you don't bite. Best of luck!How to resolve a nail-biting problem?
this will sound crazy, go to a veterinarian and ask for chew gaurd. its used to keep dogs from messing with wounds or bandages or peeing on stuff. i sprayed on my dogs foot once and got a taste of it .IT WAS HORRIBLE! you'll never chew again.
paint ur nails so when u bite them it'll make ur pretty painted nails look ugly.....so hopefully u won't bite them


and if u want 2 mayB put how sauce on the very tip
acrylicc nails gurlfriend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment