Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a problem with my nails breaking. Could anyone suggest a nail polish I should use?

I Don't Know A Certain Nail Polish That Can Prevent This...





There are a few things that women and teen girls can do to keep nails stronger and healthier looking. Here are a few tips for well manicured nails and hands.











Don't use your nails as tools, which will only weaken their structure.





Don't bite your nails or cuticles, which can damage nail beds and a healthy growing cycle.





Wear rubber gloves while doing dishes, household cleaning or anytime your nails will be in contact with soap and water or other cleaning chemicals for extended periods of time. The chemicals and soap can weaken nails.





Don't use nail polish remover more than twice a month. The chemical in the remover can have a weakening affect on nails.





Don't forget to moisturizer. Just like your skin and hair needs moisture, so do your nails. Massage lotion into your nails and cuticles each day when you apply lotion to your hands.I have a problem with my nails breaking. Could anyone suggest a nail polish I should use?
get sally's nail strengthener clear polish.I have a problem with my nails breaking. Could anyone suggest a nail polish I should use?
nailtek, nailtek, nailtek, nailtek!!!!!!!!!!








its a lil pricey about $10.00 a bottle, this stuff is probaly the best thing i have everrrr used.





use it everyday or only when uget ur manicures, u WILL notice a big difference. its awesome, i promise u wont be disappointed.
I like NailTek which you have to buy thru a professional salon. It costs around $12 but it is so worth it. I also take the vitamin Biotin since it is good for hair and nails. You may also want to rub lotion into your cuticles several times each day to keep the area hydrated.
Here is a suggestion beyond quick remedies.





Read this article and see if it helps.





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
sally hanson strenghtner clear nail polish , also get nail polish remover that has strenghtner in it .





you could also dip them in olive oil for a few minutes . with no polish on them .
Try putting hot sauce on your finger tips when you are at home
NailTek! It's a nail treatment number one! It really helps. You can choose a kit or separate polishes http://www.uamodels.net/archives/nailtek鈥?/a> . You can find info here. But I don't know where you can buy it.


Its done some great things to my nails. They don't breat until I cut them myself, and my nails where very weak.
actually eat lots of jello. i know it sounds funny but gelatin strengthens nails and makes your hair shiny
Well i dont know the exact name of the polish..but it's Sally Hansen.
Look for any nail products by Sally Hansen. She has a lot of different nail polishes that help in nail growth, repair and so on and so forth.
try something w/gardlic-makes them stronger-%26amp; keeps u from bitting them
Are you getting enough calcium?

No comments:

Post a Comment