Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nail problems-need help-serious?

I'm an Indian 14-year-old girl and my Indian Bengali meals have stained my right hand's nails all yellow.moreover,they seem to have a problemwhich is: each time I cut my nails,I find the pink part reducing-i mean,the white part goes inside every time andmy nails are getting smaller day-by-day.my finger jointsa are also very wrinkled and dark and the fingers look small becoz of the nails eventhough my palm's big.My left-hand's nails,though better,are suffering from the same problem of getting reduced in length.I rarely wear nail-polish and maintain long nails.I need some natural ways,please.And serious suggestions-verrrry fast!please!Nail problems-need help-serious?
Sounds like you are eating with your fingers instead of using a knife,fork or spoon,i believe turmeric is used in a lot of indian cooking which can also act as a dye......if this is not the case then you are probably lacking something in your diet.......i suggest you consult a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment