Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail problems...............?

I tried to do nail art for the first time on my finger nails, and on one of my nails, if I pushed the polish, it would rub off. O.o Even though I was already done. I re-did my nails twice, and it did that on a few of my nails. But when it's only one coat, as in..like..no nail art, just one colour, then it's fine. What do you think the problem is? Do you think I put too many coats on?





ThanksNail problems...............?
yea you put to many coats which isint good if ou want pretty nails it causes clumps and stuff, wait a full hour, i know long right? but nails may seem long in five minutes but really there not!Nail problems...............?
this happens when you have too many coats i would do a very thin base coat then your nail art and then a top coat consider purchasing a nail polish drying activator spray (in the nail polish section) of any drugstore. also let each coat dry before applying another coat and nail art, hope this helped =]] good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment